Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Visit to Manila

Going to Manila in April from the 8th to the 22nd.

I haven't been there since 2006, for my grandmother's funeral.

Happy to go back for a more joyful occasion.

Things I plan to do there:

Favors:

Ceramic Filigree Lace Candle holders, like i mentioned in a previous post. I plan on giving away about 90, but we're ordering 120-130 of them incase some break during our flight back.

Attire:

Labor and Fabric are cheap in the Philippines, so I am going there to get a bunch of gowns made for the wedding party and a few choice outfits for myself. Below are the things we're getting done
  • Gown for Mother of The Bride
  • Gown For Mother of the Groom
  • Dresses For Flower Girls
  • My Dress for the Catholic Ceremony (which will double for my rehearsal dinner dress)
  • My Bridal Shower Dress
And last, but most important,
  • MY WEDDING GOWN!
Decorations:

Colored Table Runners, because I dont feel like paying $12-20 per orange table clothes to rent them, when we can get them made for half of that price, and I'd OWN them, lol.

Invites?:

Well, I probably wont get them printed there, but i was contemplating getting my Folio Pockets done there with our Monogram embossed on the inner pocket. Maybe. I don't know.
And most important, I get to see my family. I have a slew of extended family in Manila, of all which I treasure dearly, and can't wait to see again!

No comments:

Post a Comment