Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Bridesmaid's Gown

Several different scenarios played for bridesmaids gowns.

I originally wanted to save everyone some money and have them made in Manila, however now I don't think it's happening.

Why?

Well I have super-fashionista bridesmaids, whose concern is cut and fit of the dress. We visited a few stores to get a feel for some dresses. They even had me try on some stuff at our local David's one night.

My criteria for the gown:
Burnt Orange
Floor Length

Otherwise, I was confident that they'd find an amazing dress.

They have searched far and wide and made their decision on a dress.

It's by Jim Hjelm

It will be ordered in Sienna satin, which is a burnt orange, that matches the pantone ink i will use on my invitation perfectly.

here's the color, Sienna:

it's gonna be gorgeous!

Great job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment