Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dessert Favors too??

So right now all I have for dessert is a cake.

This concerns me.

That and in 2008 my family and I attended a wedding in Toronto where it's a fad to provide midnight snacks to your guests-- an adopted Italian tradition that they just made standard for all weddings up there. My mother and I were intrigued.

The venue doesn't allow for us to bring in our own food to serve. It must be ordered through them... But they're pricey. And I'm a budget bride.

However, I do know they allow FAVORS.


So I am adding yet another idea to my seemingly neverending list of favors.

This time, these favors will be self-service, and you pick them up at one table. You can snack on them right there if you want. You can even bring them home.

I can individually bag treats (cellophane bags) and label them w/ our monogram and a thank you note. Options for these are:
I may do some. I may do all. who knows?

One of my many brainstorm posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment