Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Engagement Photo Session in the District!

As I posted before, my good friend, Trang Dam, is an awesome photographer that does weddings and family portraits. Mr Smallville and I met up with him on Sunday for an engagement photoshoot on the National Mall in Washington, DC. She was awesome enough to feature us on her blog with a preview of the photos. Here are some pics:

I went to MAC to get my make up done right before the shoot. They gave me false lashes and a "daytime smokey eye." I was self-concious at first, afraid I looked too overdone. I dont think it looks too bad in these shots, though!



I am totally pleased and excited by the way it all turned out! I can't wait to see the rest. One of the images will be used on my Save The Date post cards, which i wish to print and send out before i leave for the Philippines April 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment