Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Chiavari Chair



They upgrade any event space, turning the most unconventional into a glamorous, elegant setting.

My venue has some very comfortable, bluish grey and gold chairs:


while they are not completely an eyesore, they don't exactly go with my colors of Burnt Orange, Chocolate, Gold, and Ivory. I could've rented chair covers and sashes as well, but i actually don't like the look as much as the Chiavari Chairs.

The drawback: Usually, rental for Chiavari Chairs are somewhere between $7-15 per chair! Yikes!

It was totally out of the question...

until...

I ran into this one blog where the bride was talking about how she rented chiavari chairs for $5/chair for a nearby venue. Turns out her vendor was the same vendor the venue uses, only you didn't have to pay the surcharge for it!

So I'm renting with Leslee Addison of Special Occasions for gold chairs with ivory cushions for $5/chair, and chocolate colored napkins for $0.40/napkin. (My venue only carries, black, white, ivory, pink, and red, and rental for other colors is $2.50 per napkin).

What a find!

No comments:

Post a Comment