Monday, March 1, 2010

Flowers, by My mother

My mother does wedding flowers on the side. It's been her dream to work on her daughters' weddings. I'm her one and only shot, since my sister will most likely have a destination wedding.

So...

I'm letting her go all out on the wedding, her way.

However, I will call out the colors of my flowers, as well as the type.

Here are the flowers I love:

Orange Calla Lilies and Hypericum Berries

Orange Cymbidium Orchids

Yellow and Red English roses

Colors: The full analogous colorscheme of orange, from yellow orange to red orange, and some touches of green.

Pretty, huh? Those are just a few flowers. They're actually the flowers i want for my bouquet. There are some more flower ideas for things such as centerpieces and all, but i'll leave that for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment