Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crate & Barrel Wedding Registry Party!


i love crate and barrel.



on Feb 21, mr. smallville, my sister, and I attended their Wedding Registry event. It was from 9-11 on a sunday, open just for couples who have come to register.

I was like a kid in a candy store!

They demo'd a lot of things like their fondue pots, waffle makers, and GreenPan which is a line of green cookware, and let you run around w/ your scanner to figure out what you want.

I was shocked to see Mr. Smallville get into the groove of things. I totally expected him to say "Why that? we dont need that?" but he apparently found things he wanted/needed!

They also provided mini lunch plates on teh 3rd floor (furnishings) of cobb salad and lemon pie from WildFire.

Very Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment