Sunday, January 10, 2010

Engaged and Ready!

He's a field technician for a cable company in a southeastern VA Middle Peninsula rural area.

I'm a Multimedia Artist/Graphic Designer in Washington DC.

How we met: MATCH.COM (yes, it does work for some)

When did we meet: May 18, 2006

He popped the question the day after christmas (12/26/09). Was I surprised? Very!

Private Religious Ceremony: Saturday, August 21, 2010

Big Wedding Date: Saturday, September 18, 2010

Colors: Burnt Orange, Antique Gold, Chocolate, Ivory

Wedding Style: Traditional, Elegant

A bit about me: I love well executed graphic design and everything that comes with it... sophisticated graphics with a purpose, gorgeous paper, and great use of typography. I actually design wedding invitations on the side. However, I'm not really taking on anymore clients until after my wedding.

Why did I start this Blog: Well, I wanted a chance to share my wedding planning experience with those interested. I also aspire to be a blogger for the Wedding Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment