Friday, February 19, 2010

If i were to buy a dress in the U.S...

I was always pretty much set that i'd get my dress done in Manila, because of cost, the opportunity to control the design, and well, i'm a funny-figured girl. Custom would be the only way to go.


This was the dress that I ended up "liking" at David's that I tried on, or a detail of it:








Its pretty. Its got bling. and Lace, and it looked nice on me. However, I wasn't in love with the dress.

I didn't come prepared that night, because I was really just trying things on for fun. However I did go back to their site and look at their other gowns. especially the new arrivals.

I found something... interesting. Pretty. Lovely.




For fear that Mr Smallville might be lurking, I've posted only a detail of the dress that I fell in love with at David's Bridal.

Unfortunately they don't stock this in my size. Naturally.

And naturally, it costs twice as much as the one above. Naturally.

So now... what do I do? Do I still consider Manila? Or this dress?

Hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment