Thursday, May 6, 2010

Save that date!!


Our save-the-dates are going out this week! I chose to do a postcard with one of the photos from our engagement session with Trang Dam. It's a full length body shot taken by the reflecting pool towards the Lincoln Memorial. It had great negative space in the sky for my monogram placement. On the back is the date of our wedding, stating the town and that formal invitations are coming soon. I also provided a link to our wedding web site. I used the colors and fonts that i will be using for my invitations.

I bought Stardream Metallics 110# cardstock in Opal, and printed on a cardstock-friendly laser. Laser prints on metallic paper are quite awesome, and for such a low cost. The dimensions are 4.25x6, which is the largest postcard USPS allows to be mailed at the post card rate of $0.26.

Very simple, cost effective, and it gets the job done!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment