Sunday, August 29, 2010

Final Beauty Trials

So i did my final hair trial with Tracy (Oriental Oasis Salon and Spa, DC) on Friday, and Make up Trial with Liza (MAC Cosmetics, Fair Oaks Mall). Here are the results:


Friday, 8/24, 6pm: Tracy Duong, Oriental Oasis Salon and Spa, Washington, DC



I chose a classic all up bun, with a sideswept bang. The bun is accented with the jeweled headpiece I asked Edward Teng's team to create for me!


Saturday, 8/25, 5pm: Liza Panlaqui, MAC Cosmetics, Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax, VA





I chose creamy white/gold daytime smokey eye, peach on the cheeks, and a bronzy lip. She originally had me w/ a peach lip, which took some getting used to. I guess my face wore a "i dont know if i like this" look so she went and changed it to bronze. I love fake lashes, esp when they're put on correctly and you dont feel them!


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment